This policy is valid from 12 June 2016
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Facebook= 10,000 and growing
Twitter= 4,000 and growing
Instagram = 3,000 and growing
Pinterest =1,700 and growing
Email subscribers = 7,500 and growing
WHATSBLOG= 40 followers
BlogLovin= 437 followers and growing
PR & Media Kit
Everything Changes is a PR Friendly blog owned and operated by Misty. I am currently accepting items for review. You can contact me at email@example.com if you have an item you would like me to review.
Everything Change's Site Policies
- Reviews are free of charge.
- After Everything Changes has reviewed your product(s), the review will be posted on the blog. The review will contain links back to your main page as well as any specific product links required. It will be advertised by post on Facebook and Twitter.
- An actual product will be needed in a full size in order to thoroughly review it and will become the property of Everything Changes. Items will not be returned.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to Everything Changes at the product supplier’s cost.
- The review will be posted 2 to 4 weeks after the item is received; however, special requests for certain post dates will be entertained.
- After the review is posted, a link to the review will be provided.
- Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free. Any further sales or discount codes will be posted at a nominal charge.
- Everything Changes reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met or the review itself would be detrimental for the company.
Giveaways are a wonderful way to increase traffic to your businesses website and expose Everything Change's readers to your various social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Giveaways are free of charge when associated with a review.
- All giveaways are available for Canada and the United States unless specifically requested otherwise by the business.
- A giveaway will be held for approximately two to four weeks.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the business, and the business will be responsible for providing and shipping of the prize.
- The giveaway winner will be selected via Rafflecopter or random.org, will be notified though email, and posted on the winner’s wall.
- When they reply back we will forward you their shipping information.
- Will usually require the readers to specify a favorite item from your site resulting in a visit to your site.
- An optional entry can be can asked for the reader to like your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, and subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc.
- As per Facebook Promotion Guidelines, we cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. Liking your page is okay; however, actions on their wall will not be allowed.
- Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
- A giveaway will be advertised on other giveaway forums and websites to further the business’ exposure.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the Everything Changes team. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.